We welcome you and your comments to Community Discover
The purpose of Community Discover is to present matters of public interest to the Community Discover host communities and thier residents, businesses and visitors.
What do we believe?
Treat others as you would like to be treated ~ Add value to your customers, your industry, and your business
~ Be respectful, professional, and courteous ~ Provide insight, expertise, and relevant conversation ~ Communicate ethically and morally in support of your professional goals.
We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns on our Contact Us page.
User Policy – Facebook Pages
Please note all of our Facebook pages and groups are moderated and removal of comments or posts will be at the moderators discression. Our online discussion groups are open to all but is not a public forum.
We do recognize the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need for staff to manage our resources, we generally only monitor comments and postings during regular working hours.
Once posted, Community Discover reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability, or sexual orientation
4. Spam or innapropriate links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic
6. Advocate illegal activity
7. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
8. Personally identifiable information
9. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not nessessarily reflect the opinions and position of Community Discover or its owners, representatives and employees. If you have any questions concerning this site, please contact us on our
Contact Us page.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.polcandesigngroup.ca. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, social media or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.