The Upper Canada District School Board, in collaboration with the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario, the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit and the Brockville Police Services are hosting a virtual event for parents, guardians and community stakeholders on the issue of fentanyl use and youth in our community.
The conversation will begin with presentations from our community partners, followed by an opportunity for the public to ask questions of the panel.
The panel will include:
- Jenn Adams, RN – Harm Reduction Coordinator – Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit
- Christine Dinnery – Opioid Counselor – Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Mental Health and Addictions
- Tom Fournier – Staff Sergeant – Brockville Police Services
- Don Lewis – Acting Superintendent and former Principal of Safe Schools – Upper Canada District School Board
- Norma McDonald – Superintendent of School Effectiveness – Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
- Marsha McNair – Superintendent of School Operations – Upper Canada District School Board
- Michelle Neville – Mental Health Lead – Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
The details of the event are as follows:
Monday, April 26, 2021
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Microsoft Teams Live Session
Register here: https://forms.office.com/r/87dELPgWHQ