ontrac Employment Resource services has been providing free professional in-person, local employment services to the community of Smiths Falls since 2002. Our team of dedicated staff provides services to job seekers, supporting individuals to achieve their employment and training goals and to employers, supporting businesses with their hiring and training needs.
How can we help?
- Are you looking for help finding and keeping a job?
- Have you been laid off? Are you thinking about re-training?
- Do you need help looking for work?
- Do you want help making career decisions and identifying goals?
- Do you want some support and guidance in your job search?
- Are you a student or do you know a student looking for work?
- Do you need help connecting with employers and available job opportunities?
- Are you an employer who needs help to meet your hiring needs?
- Are you an employer interested in support to help you find and keep staff?
- Are you an employer interested in investing in training for your staff or new hires?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions give us a call, we are here to help!
Our office is open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm. We offer services in-person (by appointment) and remotely, making accessing services as flexible and easy as possible. Please call or email the office to get started. We look forward to working with you!